How to get field name when a term hit documents

How to get field name when a term hit documents

Carlton
HI,
  I'm new in the lucene and currently I'm performing search in all the fields.I'm only specifying the term which i want to search so,  I would like to know how to get field name related to this term in all the documents that hit by searcher.
   pls suggest a solution for same.
  Thanks in advance
  Mukesh

 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India