How to handle multiple application?

Bhavin Pandya
I have configured solr instance for one of my application in which there is one master server and 3 slave server.

I want to add one more application in same solr instance ? is it possible ? or i need to run multiple instance of solr.

please help.

Bhavin pandya
Software engineer,
Rediff.com India Ltd,

Re: How to handle multiple application?

Ryan McKinley
You *may* want to consider MultiCore:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/MultiCore

but it may still be more appropriate to install multiple instances.