How to search with special values

Cyril Furtado
I am indexing a field called location which is the directory  value like
/f1/ccde/bpc

When I search  for /f* it  return empty
When I search for f* it returns matching values
If I search for f1* again it return empty (this happens with number
followed by *)
If I search for /* it returns empty

I am not sure how to search for when '/' is present or if a number is
present before the *
Can someone please tell me how to search such values?

Cyril

Re: How to search with special values

Sergey Polzunov-2
It's about an analyzer. Maybe you are using a wrong analyzer which cuts
out characters like "/" or even digits. Try to change default analyzer
to something different or custom.