How to stop solr/jetty

Jack L
Hello,

I guess this is more of a (naive) jetty question - I'm running
a modified instance of the "example" project with jetty
on a linux server. How should I stop this jetty instance?
Note that I may have multiple jetty instances and other
java processes running and I'd like to stop a particular
instance of solr.

Jack

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: How to stop solr/jetty

Otis Gospodnetic-2
Ctrl-c if you still have it on the command line, or kill PID (which you can see in either top of by doing a ps auxwww| grep java).

Otis
Simpy -- http://www.simpy.com/  -  Tag  -  Search  -  Share

ReHow to stop solr/jetty

Jack L