How we can resume crawling when server stopped?

How we can resume crawling when server stopped?

Arvin Fathi
Hi ,

             I am new Using Apache Nutch to crawl some sites , and its
run for about a month and i have some problem, FYI i use Nutch 1.4 and
solr 3.4

  1. How i can resume crawling when server stopped?

  2. How i can index in solr 3.4 before crawls end?

  3. How i can stop crawling without loss crawl data before it end?

  4. How i can get log file from crawling before it end.

Any help would be appreciable.

Regards