Hudson Upgrade Dec 19

Nigel Daley
I'd like to upgrade Hudson (http://lucene.zones.apache.org:8080/
hudson/) from 1.136 to 1.161 tomorrow (Dec 19).  I'll also be
upgrading some existing plugins and installing a new plugin:
   http://hudson.gotdns.com/wiki/display/HUDSON/SCP+plugin

The changelog for Hudson is at
   https://hudson.dev.java.net/changelog.html

Let me know if this timing is a problem.  Hudson may be unavailable
for a small windows (less than 10 minutes).

Cheers,
Nige

Re: Hudson Upgrade Dec 19

Nigel Daley
This is now complete.  Please let me know if you see any problems
with Hudson.

Nige