In a index there are two same record,how do I get a unique record?

In a index there are two same record,how do I get a unique record?

张瑾
Hello,
 *    two field: name,contents.there are two record as below:*
*    Record 1:name*:kely *contents:* I am from America,I am glad to meet
you.
    *Record 2:name*:kely *contents:* I am a high school.
    I  add the two records to lucene index.name use ketword.but When I
search kely,I only need a record including kely.
    Please tell me how I should  do?
    Why do I do like the?Because When I modify the data,I only add it the
index,I don't delete it immediately.I can delete when the Os is idlesse .
    Thanks very much!
    My msn:?[hidden email]