Index with payloads needed

Andrzej Białecki-2
Hi all,

I'm testing the payloads support in Luke, and I need a small index with
payloads - if you happen to have one, please contact me off the list.
Thank you!

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><

Re: Index with payloads needed

Grant Ingersoll-2
The contrib/analyzer module has several TokenFilters that create
Payloads using the offset or type information from a Token.  See
o.a.l.analysis.payloads.

That should be sufficient for your testing in that it adds payloads to
tokens based on readily available Token information.

-Grant

Grant Ingersoll wrote:
> The contrib/analyzer module has several TokenFilters that create
> Payloads using the offset or type information from a Token.  See
> o.a.l.analysis.payloads.
>
> That should be sufficient for your testing in that it adds payloads to
> tokens based on readily available Token information.

Great, thanks - that's exactly what I needed.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><