Quantcast

Inserting Nutch(2.3.1) data crawled into Accumulo1.7.1 with Gora 0.7.1

Inserting Nutch(2.3.1) data crawled into Accumulo1.7.1 with Gora 0.7.1

shubham.gupta
Hey

I have to add the Gora Backend with Accumulo in Nutch. Currently in the
ivy/ivy.xml file, the gora version used is 0.6.1 which uses Accumulo
1.5.1. We are porting accumulo to 1.7.1 version hence have to build gora
with updated accumulo code from source and plug that version back to
Nutch. Can anyone point me, where do I have to make the suitable changes
in Nutch so that I can plug my custom version of Gora without breaking
the workflow?

Shubham Gupta