Inverted index implementation

Rajdeep Sahoo
Can anyone explain me about inverted index. Please share if there is any
resources available for this.

Re: Inverted index implementation

brucezu
you know the map: document -> words
then the map: workd-> documents is inverted index.

On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 6:48 PM Rajdeep Sahoo <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Can anyone explain me about inverted index. Please share if there is any
> resources available for this.

Re: Inverted index implementation

Rajdeep Sahoo
Thanks
Is there any documentation for this.. Actually I am looking for the
implementation part
On Jan 9, 2019 9:10 AM, "Bruce Zu" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> you know the map: document -> words
> then the map: workd-> documents is inverted index.
>
> On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 6:48 PM Rajdeep Sahoo <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Can anyone explain me about inverted index. Please share if there is any
> > resources available for this.

Re: Inverted index implementation

Gyulavari Zsolt
Hi,

This video is a good start.
https://youtu.be/T5RmMNDR5XI

Best,
   Zsolt

2019. jan. 9., Sze 5:20 dátummal Rajdeep Sahoo <[hidden email]>
ezt írta:

> Thanks
> Is there any documentation for this.. Actually I am looking for the
> implementation part
> On Jan 9, 2019 9:10 AM, "Bruce Zu" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > you know the map: document -> words
> > then the map: workd-> documents is inverted index.
> >
> > On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 6:48 PM Rajdeep Sahoo <[hidden email]
> >
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Can anyone explain me about inverted index. Please share if there is
> any
> > > resources available for this.

Re: Inverted index implementation

Vladimir Kroz
A good amount of information can be found in Javadocs. Check it here:
-
https://lucene.apache.org/core/7_6_0/core/org/apache/lucene/codecs/package-summary.html#package.description
-
https://lucene.apache.org/core/7_6_0/core/org/apache/lucene/codecs/lucene50/Lucene50PostingsFormat.html