Is there a way to speed up boolean query if I don't care about score?

Is there a way to speed up boolean query if I don't care about score?

wojtek hury
Hi all,

Suppose my query has "normal" part for which I want score as usual and
other part which is big disjunction (OR) query for which I just want
documents to match and don't care about scoring. Is there a way to
make it fast?
As far as I understand if 'no-score' part was the same in many queries
I could create filter for documents matching it and then make other
searches with 'normal' query and filter for 'no-score' part. But what
can I do in situation when this 'no-score' part is changing all the
time?
Thanks and regards,

wojtek

Re: Is there a way to speed up boolean query if I don't care about score?

Erick Erickson
What about ConstantScoreQuery?

Erick