[JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-64 - Build # 174 - Failure!

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-64 - Build # 174 - Failure!

Policeman Jenkins Server
Build: http://jenkins.sd-datasolutions.de/job/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-64/174/

All tests passed

Build Log:
[...truncated 5134 lines...]
   [junit4] ERROR: Forked JVM execution exception: 0, execution line: /mnt/ssd/jenkins/tools/java/jdk1.6.0_32/jre/bin/java -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError -XX:HeapDumpPath=/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-64/heapdumps/ -Dtests.prefix=tests -Dtests.seed=2A2493D5321058C4 -Xmx512M -Dtests.iters= -Dtests.verbose=false -Dtests.infostream=false -Dtests.lockdir=/mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-64/checkout/lucene/build -Dtests.codec=random -Dtests.postingsformat=random -Dtests.locale=random -Dtests.timezone=random -Dtests.directory=random -Dtests.linedocsfile=europarl.lines.txt.gz -Dtests.luceneMatchVersion=4.0 -Dtests.cleanthreads=perMethod -Djava.util.logging.config.file=/dev/null -Dtests.nightly=false -Dtests.weekly=false -Dtests.slow=false -Dtests.asserts.gracious=false -Dtests.multiplier=3 -DtempDir=. -Dlucene.version=4.0-SNAPSHOT -Djetty.testMode=1 -Djetty.insecurerandom=1 -Dsolr.directoryFactory=org.apache.solr.core.MockDirectoryFactory -classpath /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-64/checkout/lucene/build/test-framework/classes/java:/mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-64/checkout/lucene/build/grouping/lucene-grouping-4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:/mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-64/checkout/lucene/build/core/classes/java:/mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-64/checkout/lucene/test-framework/lib/junit-4.10.jar:/mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-64/checkout/lucene/test-framework/lib/randomizedtesting-runner-1.5.0.jar:/mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-64/checkout/lucene/build/join/classes/java:/mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-64/checkout/lucene/build/join/classes/test:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-launcher.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/.ant/lib/ivy-2.2.0.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-jsch.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-jai.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-testutil.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-commons-net.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-apache-log4j.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-jmf.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-antlr.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-junit.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-junit4.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-commons-logging.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-swing.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-apache-oro.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-netrexx.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-apache-resolver.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-apache-xalan2.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-apache-regexp.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-jdepend.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-apache-bcel.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-apache-bsf.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-javamail.jar:/mnt/ssd/jenkins/tools/java/jdk1.6.0_32/lib/tools.jar:/mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-64/checkout/lucene/test-framework/lib/junit4-ant-1.5.0.jar -ea:org.apache.lucene... -ea:org.apache.solr... com.carrotsearch.ant.tasks.junit4.slave.SlaveMainSafe -eventsfile /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-64/checkout/lucene/build/join/test/junit4-J0-165541892e65c073d.events @/mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-64/checkout/lucene/build/join/test/junit4-J0-165541892e65c073d.suites

BUILD FAILED
/mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-64/checkout/build.xml:29: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-64/checkout/lucene/build.xml:456: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-64/checkout/lucene/common-build.xml:1417: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-64/checkout/lucene/module-build.xml:62: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-64/checkout/lucene/common-build.xml:1019: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-64/checkout/lucene/common-build.xml:745: At least one slave process threw an unexpected exception, first: Forked process exited with an error code: 143

Total time: 18 minutes 16 seconds
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
Archiving artifacts
Recording test results
Email was triggered for: Failure
Sending email for trigger: Failure





---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-64 - Build # 174 - Failure!

Uwe Schindler
This was another test. Steven Rowe finally fixed the bug in the Extended-eMail-Publisher of Jenkins, it was caused not by our regex, it was caused by the parsing of the user input that contained our huge regexp (regexp used to match regexp - LOL).

I think we will submit bug report and let the Apache people also update.

Thanks for interruption, we are just fixing bugs in all components around Lucene. This time the Continuous Integration Server!

Thanks @ Steven,
Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de
eMail: [hidden email]


> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jenkins Server with Girls [mailto:[hidden email]]
> Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 7:00 PM
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-64 - Build # 174 - Failure!
>
> Build: http://jenkins.sd-datasolutions.de/job/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-
> 64/174/
>
> All tests passed
>
> Build Log:
> [...truncated 5134 lines...]
>    [junit4] ERROR: Forked JVM execution exception: 0, execution line:
> /mnt/ssd/jenkins/tools/java/jdk1.6.0_32/jre/bin/java -
> XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError -
> XX:HeapDumpPath=/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-
> 64/heapdumps/ -Dtests.prefix=tests -Dtests.seed=2A2493D5321058C4 -
> Xmx512M -Dtests.iters= -Dtests.verbose=false -Dtests.infostream=false -
> Dtests.lockdir=/mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-
> 64/checkout/lucene/build -Dtests.codec=random -
> Dtests.postingsformat=random -Dtests.locale=random -
> Dtests.timezone=random -Dtests.directory=random -
> Dtests.linedocsfile=europarl.lines.txt.gz -Dtests.luceneMatchVersion=4.0 -
> Dtests.cleanthreads=perMethod -Djava.util.logging.config.file=/dev/null -
> Dtests.nightly=false -Dtests.weekly=false -Dtests.slow=false -
> Dtests.asserts.gracious=false -Dtests.multiplier=3 -DtempDir=. -
> Dlucene.version=4.0-SNAPSHOT -Djetty.testMode=1 -Djetty.insecurerandom=1
> -Dsolr.directoryFactory=org.apache.solr.core.MockDirectoryFactory -classpath
> /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-
> 64/checkout/lucene/build/test-
> framework/classes/java:/mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-
> Java6-64/checkout/lucene/build/grouping/lucene-grouping-4.0-
> SNAPSHOT.jar:/mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-
> 64/checkout/lucene/build/core/classes/java:/mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucen
> e-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-64/checkout/lucene/test-framework/lib/junit-
> 4.10.jar:/mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-
> 64/checkout/lucene/test-framework/lib/randomizedtesting-runner-
> 1.5.0.jar:/mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-
> 64/checkout/lucene/build/join/classes/java:/mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucen
> e-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-
> 64/checkout/lucene/build/join/classes/test:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported
> 18/lib/ant-launcher.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/.ant/lib/ivy-
> 2.2.0.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-
> jsch.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-
> jai.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-
> testutil.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-commons-
> net.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-apache-
> log4j.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-
> jmf.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-
> antlr.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tool
> s/ant/supported18/lib/ant-
> junit.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-
> junit4.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-commons-
> logging.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-
> swing.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-apache-
> oro.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-
> netrexx.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-apache-
> resolver.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-apache-
> xalan2.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-apache-
> regexp.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-
> jdepend.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-apache-
> bcel.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-apache-
> bsf.jar:/var/lib/jenkins/tools/ant/supported18/lib/ant-
> javamail.jar:/mnt/ssd/jenkins/tools/java/jdk1.6.0_32/lib/tools.jar:/mnt/ssd/jenk
> ins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-64/checkout/lucene/test-
> framework/lib/junit4-ant-1.5.0.jar -ea:org.apache.lucene... -
> ea:org.apache.solr... com.carrotsearch.ant.tasks.junit4.slave.SlaveMainSafe -
> eventsfile /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-
> 64/checkout/lucene/build/join/test/junit4-J0-165541892e65c073d.events
> @/mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-
> 64/checkout/lucene/build/join/test/junit4-J0-165541892e65c073d.suites
>
> BUILD FAILED
> /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-
> 64/checkout/build.xml:29: The following error occurred while executing this
> line:
> /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-
> 64/checkout/lucene/build.xml:456: The following error occurred while
> executing this line:
> /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-
> 64/checkout/lucene/common-build.xml:1417: The following error occurred
> while executing this line:
> /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-
> 64/checkout/lucene/module-build.xml:62: The following error occurred while
> executing this line:
> /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-
> 64/checkout/lucene/common-build.xml:1019: The following error occurred
> while executing this line:
> /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux-Java6-
> 64/checkout/lucene/common-build.xml:745: At least one slave process threw
> an unexpected exception, first: Forked process exited with an error code: 143
>
> Total time: 18 minutes 16 seconds
> Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure Archiving artifacts Recording
> test results Email was triggered for: Failure Sending email for trigger: Failure
>
>



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]