Java Advanced Imaging (JAI) Image I/O Tools are not installed

Java Advanced Imaging (JAI) Image I/O Tools are not installed

kamaci
Hi All,

I use Solr 6.5.0 and test OCR capabilities. It OCRs pdf files even it is so
slow. However, I see that error when I check logs:

o.a.p.c.PDFStreamEngine Cannot read JPEG2000 image: Java Advanced Imaging
(JAI) Image I/O Tools are not installed

Any idea how to fix this?

Kind  Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Re: Java Advanced Imaging (JAI) Image I/O Tools are not installed

Yasufumi Mizoguchi
Hi,

It seems a PDFBox issue, I think.
( https://pdfbox.apache.org/2.0/dependencies.html )