Java profiler?

Walter Underwood
Anybody have a favorite profiler to use with Solr? I’ve been asked to look at why out queries are slow on a detail level.

Personally, I think they are slow because they are so long, up to 40 terms.

wunder
Walter Underwood

Re: Java profiler?

Peter Sturge-2
Hi,
We'be been using JPRofiler (www.ej-technologies.com) for years now.
Without a doubt, the most comprehensive and useful profiler for java.
Works very well, supports remote profiling and includes some very neat heap
walking/gc profiling.
Peter

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 3:21 PM, Walter Underwood <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Anybody have a favorite profiler to use with Solr? I’ve been asked to look
> at why out queries are slow on a detail level.
>
> Personally, I think they are slow because they are so long, up to 40 terms.
>
> wunder
> Walter Underwood
> [hidden email]
> http://observer.wunderwood.org/  (my blog)

Re: Java profiler?

Tim Casey
I really like Profiler.  It takes a little bit of set up, but it works.

tim