LTR Model size

Roopa Rao
what is the way to configure the model size for LTR? We have about 3MB
model and Solr is not holding this model as a ManagedResource.

How can this be configured?

Thanks,
Roopa

Re: LTR Model size

tapan1707
Could you elaborate a little bit more? Otherwise, I think that you might be
experiencing the same issue reported in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-11049 .
Default zookeeper znode limit is 1mb, so I think it might not be able to
handle the size of your model.
Correct me if I misunderstood anything.

Re: LTR Model size

Roopa Rao
Thank you, this is exactly what I am facing.

There is a mention of increasing jute.maxbuffer in the Jira I will try that
option.

Thanks,
Roopa

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 1:30 PM, tapan1707 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Could you elaborate a little bit more? Otherwise, I think that you might be
> experiencing the same issue reported in
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-11049 .
> Default zookeeper znode limit is 1mb, so I think it might not be able to
> handle the size of your model.
> Correct me if I misunderstood anything.

Re: LTR Model size

spoonerk
Please unsubscribe me.  I have tried and tried but still get emails

On Mar 9, 2018 10:19 AM, "Roopa Rao" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> what is the way to configure the model size for LTR? We have about 3MB
> model and Solr is not holding this model as a ManagedResource.
>
> How can this be configured?
>
> Thanks,
> Roopa

Re: LTR Model size

Roopa Rao
Is there a way to patch the fix to use a external model to Solr 6.6 ?

Thanks,
Roopa

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 1:30 PM, tapan1707 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Could you elaborate a little bit more? Otherwise, I think that you might be
> experiencing the same issue reported in
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-11049 .
> Default zookeeper znode limit is 1mb, so I think it might not be able to
> handle the size of your model.
> Correct me if I misunderstood anything.

Re: LTR Model size

Spoonerk:

Please follow the instructions here:

. You must use the _exact_ same e-mail as you used to subscribe.

If the initial try doesn't work and following the suggestions at the
"problems" link doesn't work for you, let us know. But note you need
to show us the _entire_ return header to allow anyone to diagnose the
problem.

Best,
Erick

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 12:15 PM, spoonerk <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Please unsubscribe me.  I have tried and tried but still get emails
>
> On Mar 9, 2018 10:19 AM, "Roopa Rao" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> what is the way to configure the model size for LTR? We have about 3MB
>> model and Solr is not holding this model as a ManagedResource.
>>
>> How can this be configured?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Roopa

Re: LTR Model size

Roopa Rao
What would be the best way to patch this to Solr 6.6 without having to do a
full upgrade

Thanks,
Roopa