Live publishing and solr performance optimization

Live publishing and solr performance optimization

Balanathagiri Ayyasamypalanivel
Hi,
We are in the process for live Publishing document in solr and the same
time we have to maintain the search performance.

Total existing docs : 120 million
Expected data for live publishing : 1 million

For every 1 hour, we will get 1m docs to publish in live to the hot solr
collection, can you please provide your suggestions on how effectively we
can do this.

Regards,
Bala.

Re: Live publishing and solr performance optimization

Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo
Sharding can be one of the option.

But what is the size of your documents? And which Solr version are you
using?

Regards,
Edwin