Logging Every document to particular core

Logging Every document to particular core

govind nitk
Hi,

Is there any way to log all the data getting indexed to a particular core
only ?

Regards,
govind

Re: Logging Every document to particular core

Alessandro Benedetti
Isn't the Transaction Log what you are looking for ?

Read this good blog post as a reference :
https://lucidworks.com/2013/08/23/understanding-transaction-logs-softcommit-and-commit-in-sorlcloud/

Cheers

-----
---------------
Alessandro Benedetti
Sease Ltd. - www.sease.io
---------------
Alessandro Benedetti
Sease Ltd. - www.sease.io

Re: Logging Every document to particular core

Mikhail Khludnev-2
You can enable DEBUG level for LogUpdateProcessorFactory category

https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/blob/228a84fd6db3ef5fc1624d69e1c82a1f02c51352/solr/core/src/java/org/apache/solr/update/processor/LogUpdateProcessorFactory.java#L100

Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

Re: Logging Every document to particular core

govind nitk
Thanks a lot for your inputs Alessandro and Mikhail.
@Alessandro, I tried with transaction log. But it was bit more of work to
get around( as it gets rolled over).

Hack I did is use of a proxy in between and Now I have more control.

Regards,
Govind