Lucene Dynamic http Web Page Search

Clive.
Hi, I am working on adding a search feature to a web site that uses single database driven aspx pages and would like to know if Lucene can search using the http url address or database to index from. As current I can only see Lucene being able to search physical files in a windows folder. Any ideas?

Re: Lucene Dynamic http Web Page Search

Garrett Rooney
On 6/29/06, Clive. <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am working on adding a search feature to a web site that uses single
> database driven aspx pages and would like to know if Lucene can search using
> the http url address or database to index from.
> As current I can only see Lucene being able to search physical files in a
> windows folder.

This mail should probably be sent to a different lucene mailing list.
This is a list associated with a (stalled) attempt to port Lucene to
C.  You probably want a general Lucene mailing list.

-garrett

Re: Lucene Dynamic http Web Page Search

Tim Archambault-2
Yes,

I inject database files into a Lucene index every day using Cold Fusion. If
it can be done with CF it can be done with .NET.

Clive.
Thanks for that I have managed to fined Lucene4DB http://www.netomatix.com/Products/DocumentManagement/Lucene4DB.aspx that may do the job.

Re: Lucene Dynamic http Web Page Search

Tim Archambault-2