Lucene+Oracle Integration

Mitesh Soni-2

I have run the build file in the lucene-2.3.0\contrib\ojvm successfully. But I cannot create index with the use of …

create index it1 on t1(f2) indextype is lucene.LuceneIndex

parameters('Analyzer:org.apache.lucene.analysis.SimpleAnalyzer');

ERROR at line 1:

ORA-29855: error occurred in the execution of ODCIINDEXCREATE routine

ORA-29532: Java call terminated by uncaught Java exception:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to get lucene index prefix='LUCENE.IT1'

name='segments.gen'

Do we need to set classpath for the generated jar lucene-ojvm-2.3.jar and lucene-ojvm-2.3-test.jar or do we need to put them in oracle?

Thanks & Regards,

Mitesh Soni

Re: Lucene+Oracle Integration

Marcelo F. Ochoa
Hi Mitesh:
  Lucene-OJVM integration is not tested against lucene-2.3.0 version.
  I'll do it ASAP.
  Best regards, Marcelo.

--
Marcelo F. Ochoa