Lucene add synonyms to serch

egorlex
Hi,

I am new in Lucene and I need add synonyms to my search.

I tried  use SynonymFilterFactory for this purpose, but it deprecated for
Lucene 7.3.0

Please help me with some examples or documentation. What is the best way to
realized it?

--
Sent from: http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Lucene-Java-Users-f532864.html

Re: Lucene add synonyms to serch

Tomoko Uchida
There is SynonymGraphFilterFactory, the successor of SynonymFilterFactory.
They have same parameters so you can easily switch to.
See the javadoc for details:
https://lucene.apache.org/core/7_3_0/analyzers-common/org/apache/lucene/analysis/synonym/SynonymGraphFilterFactory.html

--
Tomoko Uchida