Lucene with Semantic Vectors (LSA, LSI, LDA)?

Lucene with Semantic Vectors (LSA, LSI, LDA)?

software
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Lucene with Semantic Vectors (LSA, LSI, LDA)?

Ted Dunning
This topic came up a few months ago. I don't know the outcome, but there
weren't any answers then.

https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-java-user/201602.mbox/%3CCAOBt_vNHP-Vm_xtXX--TbFEPkLFM1xPJGBKXRTv2=X+4knaAXg@...%3E

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Lucene with Semantic Vectors (LSA, LSI, LDA)?

Ted Dunning
I don't see how it is different. The OP wanted to query using dense vectors
such as those produced by the decomposition techniques you mentioned.

Try contacting that original poster. See what progress he has made.