Manifoldcf2.10 - Sending user-defined fields to solr

Manifoldcf2.10 - Sending user-defined fields to solr

subasini
Hi
I am using manifoldcf 2.10 and Solr 7.6.0.
I can crawl my website and indexing done in Solr successfully.
Now I want to send one key-value pair from manifoldcf which should appear in
Solr.
For different websites, the value will be different so that I can use the
same for filtering in my solr query.

I can see there is no "forced metadata" option in manifold_2.10.
Can anybody guide me how can I send the data. Is there any setting in
manifold mcf-crawler-ui/ console.

--
Sent from: http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Lucene-Java-Users-f532864.html

Re: Manifoldcf2.10 - Sending user-defined fields to solr

Erick Erickson
You'd probably get more knowledgeable info from the Manifold
folks, I don't know how many people on this list _also_ use
Mainfold...

Best,
Erick

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 5:48 AM subasini <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
> I am using manifoldcf 2.10 and Solr 7.6.0.
> I can crawl my website and indexing done in Solr successfully.
> Now I want to send one key-value pair from manifoldcf which should appear in
> Solr.
> For different websites, the value will be different so that I can use the
> same for filtering in my solr query.
>
> I can see there is no "forced metadata" option in manifold_2.10.
> Can anybody guide me how can I send the data. Is there any setting in
> manifold mcf-crawler-ui/ console.
>

> --
> Sent from: http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Lucene-Java-Users-f532864.html

Re: Manifoldcf2.10 - Sending user-defined fields to solr

kamaci
Hi,

Could you ask your question at ManifoldCF user list?

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI