Master Slave Replication

swarag
I want to know if we can use index replication when we have segmented indexes over multiple solr instances?

Re: Master Slave Replication

hossman

: I want to know if we can use index replication when we have segmented indexes
: over multiple solr instances?

I'm not sure i understand your question, but a slave just knows about it's
master and the data in it -- it doesn't care or need to know if the master
index is really just a subset of a larger logical index distributed over
many machines.

you just need to have a separate "pool" of slaves, slaving off of *each*
of the "master" machines managing your whole index.

-Hoss