Maven Lucene plugin ?

Olivier Dehon-3
Hello,

Has anyone worked on a lucene maven plugin?

I am thinking of embedding a lucene index as part of a maven artifact,
so that artifact repository managers can do a better job of searching
repositories, by exploiting the index that is customized/tailored for
every type of artifact.

It will also give the developers the ability to control how their
artifact is indexed/searched within the repository manager.

Thank you for any hints/pointers.

-Olivier

Re: Maven Lucene plugin ?

Patrek