Merge update request with existing documents

Merge update request with existing documents

Vincenzo D'Amore
Hi all,

I have to update a bunch of documents but in the update requests there are
only parts of the documents.

Given that the atomic update is not a feasible option, because sometimes I
have to remove one or more instances of a dynamic field but I'm unable to
know their name(s) at update time.

At least I would like to try to avoid to read (remotely) the documents I've
to update and merge them with the update requests.

Can I use the StatelessScriptUpdateProcessorFactory to do this?
Could I try extend the UpdateProcessor adding my behaviour ?
There are other feasible way in your opinion?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Vincenzo

Vincenzo D'Amore

Re: Merge update request with existing documents

Vincenzo D'Amore
any suggestions?

--
Vincenzo D'Amore