Multi threading indexing

Raymond Xie
Hello,

I have a huge amount of data (TB level) to be indexed, I am wondering if
anyone can share your idea/code to do the multithreading indexing?

*Sincerely yours,*

*Raymond*

Re: Multi threading indexing

Mikhail Khludnev-2
A few years ago I provided server side concurrency "booster"
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-3585.
But now, I'd rather suppose it's client-side (or ETL) duty.

Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

Re: Multi threading indexing

Rahul Singh-3
Can try to leverage Spark to index. Or Kafka Connect with SolR.

--
Rahul Singh
[hidden email]

Anant Corporation