MultiPhraseQuery or PhraseQuery to take the synonyms into account?

MultiPhraseQuery or PhraseQuery to take the synonyms into account?

baris.kazar
Hi,-

  should i use MultiPhraseQuery or PhraseQuery to take synonyms into
account?

Best regards

baris

Re: MultiPhraseQuery or PhraseQuery to take the synonyms into account?

baris.kazar
i should have asked this way as Mike made clear for MultiPhraseQuery:
is PhraseQuery ok to account for synonyms?
Best

> On Sep 20, 2018, at 2:02 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> Hi,-
>
>  should i use MultiPhraseQuery or PhraseQuery to take synonyms into account?
>
> Best regards
>
> baris

Re: MultiPhraseQuery or PhraseQuery to take the synonyms into account?

Michael McCandless-2
PhraseQuery can indeed be used to represent a multi-token synonym.

In fact, I mis-spoke before: MultiPhraseQuery can also represent a
multi-token synonym when the multiple tokens are all the same except in one
spot.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com