NUTCH-442. Nutch/Solr Integration

nutchvf
Has anyone tried to apply/use the patches to the Nutch trunk from
NUTCH-442? Or has anyone applied successfully the patch against the latest trunk???I have used Nutch-trunk #395 (Build #395 (20-mar-2008 4:27:52)).
I fear that the only possibility is to apply the changes manually,but I guess the trunk revisions may have significantly changed since the .patch were generated and this is a desperate task.Please,I hope any suggestion!!!

Re: NUTCH-442. Nutch/Solr Integration

Tkach
Yes, I tried but couldn't get it to work (had to apply patch manually
and guess in places what the intention was).  I think trunk is just too
far off from this patch to really apply it without big rewrites, but
then again maybe I'm just not familiar enough with the code to see it.

Does anyone know what the status of NUTCH-442 is?  I know I've seen talk
of it being "upcoming", but from looking at the Jira page for it it
doesn't look like it's been integrated with trunk so far.  Is that right?