NestPathField

Vincenzo D'Amore
Hi all,

I've found NestPathField fieldType in the solr 8.0.0 configuration.
But looking in the documentation I haven't found anything.
Just curious, someone have time to share something about?
For example explain how to use this?

Best regards,
Vincenzo

Vincenzo D'Amore

Re: NestPathField

Vincenzo D'Amore
Hi all,

I've found that NestPathField fieldType in the solr 8.0.0 configuration are
related to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-12768
which is under https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-12298

So answering to my own question, NestPathField is related to the ability to
index deeply nested objects, but this is still under development.

I write here just to not leave a question without response for the future
readers,

Best regards,
Vincenzo

--