New Tika committer

Jukka Zitting
Hi,

Please welcome Niall Pemberton as a new Tika committer and PPMC
member! The Tika PPMC and the Incubator PMC have voted to invite Niall
to the project based on his contributions. He accepted the invitation
and I've just given him Tika commit karma.

Welcome!

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: New Tika committer

chrismattmann
+1, welcome Niall!

Look forward to continued success, and it will be fun working with you.

Cheers,
 Chris

On 4/7/08 9:25 AM, "Jukka Zitting" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please welcome Niall Pemberton as a new Tika committer and PPMC
> member! The Tika PPMC and the Incubator PMC have voted to invite Niall
> to the project based on his contributions. He accepted the invitation
> and I've just given him Tika commit karma.
>
> Welcome!
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
[hidden email]
Cognizant Development Engineer
Early Detection Research Network Project
Jet Propulsion Laboratory            Pasadena, CA
Office: 171-266B                     Mailstop:  171-246

Disclaimer:  The opinions presented within are my own and do not reflect

Re: New Tika committer

Niall Pemberton
On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 5:31 PM, Chris Mattmann
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> +1, welcome Niall!
>
>  Look forward to continued success, and it will be fun working with you.
>
>  Cheers,
>   Chris

Thanks guys, hopefully I can contribute something worthwhile.

Niall

>  On 4/7/08 9:25 AM, "Jukka Zitting" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>  > Hi,
>  >
>  > Please welcome Niall Pemberton as a new Tika committer and PPMC
>  > member! The Tika PPMC and the Incubator PMC have voted to invite Niall
>  > to the project based on his contributions. He accepted the invitation
>  > and I've just given him Tika commit karma.
>  >
>  > Welcome!
>  >
>  > BR,
>  >
>  > Jukka Zitting
>
>  ______________________________________________
>  Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
>  [hidden email]
>  Cognizant Development Engineer
>  Early Detection Research Network Project
>  _________________________________________________
>  Jet Propulsion Laboratory            Pasadena, CA
>  Office: 171-266B                     Mailstop:  171-246
>
>  Disclaimer:  The opinions presented within are my own and do not reflect
>  those of either NASA, JPL, or the California Institute of Technology.

Re: New Tika committer

Bertrand Delacretaz-2
On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 6:25 PM, Jukka Zitting <[hidden email]> wrote:
> ... Please welcome Niall Pemberton as a new Tika committer and PPMC
>  member! ...

Congrats Niall!

-Bertrand