No Live SolrServer available to handle this request

No Live SolrServer available to handle this request

Selvam Raman
When i am firing query it returns the doc as expected. (Example:
q=synthesis)

I am facing the problem when i include wildcard character in the query.
(Example: q=synthesi*)

org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient$RemoteSolrException:
Error from server at http://localhost:8983/solr/Metadata2:
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException:

No live SolrServers available to handle this
request:[/solr/Metadata2_shard1_replica1,
  solr/Metadata2_shard2_replica2,
  solr/Metadata2_shard1_replica2]

Selvam Raman
"லஞ்சம் தவிர்த்து நெஞ்சம் நிமிர்த்து"

Re: No Live SolrServer available to handle this request

Selvam Raman
When i look at the solr logs i find the below exception

Caused by: java.io.IOException: Invalid JSON type java.lang.String,
expected Map
at
org.apache.solr.schema.JsonPreAnalyzedParser.parse(JsonPreAnalyzedParser.java:86)
at
org.apache.solr.schema.PreAnalyzedField$PreAnalyzedTokenizer.decodeInput(PreAnalyzedField.java:345)
at
org.apache.solr.schema.PreAnalyzedField$PreAnalyzedTokenizer.access$000(PreAnalyzedField.java:280)
at
org.apache.solr.schema.PreAnalyzedField$PreAnalyzedAnalyzer$1.setReader(PreAnalyzedField.java:375)
at org.apache.lucene.analysis.Analyzer.tokenStream(Analyzer.java:202)
at
org.apache.lucene.search.uhighlight.AnalysisOffsetStrategy.tokenStream(AnalysisOffsetStrategy.java:58)
at
org.apache.lucene.search.uhighlight.MemoryIndexOffsetStrategy.getOffsetsEnums(MemoryIndexOffsetStrategy.java:106)
... 37 more

 I am setting up lot of fields (fq, score, highlight,etc) then put it into
solrquery.

Selvam Raman
"லஞ்சம் தவிர்த்து நெஞ்சம் நிமிர்த்து"

Re: No Live SolrServer available to handle this request

Erick Erickson
This looks like you're using "pre analyzed fields" which have a very
specific format. PreAnalyzedFields are actually pretty rarely used,
did you enable them by mistake?

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 11:37 PM, Selvam Raman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> When i look at the solr logs i find the below exception
>
> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Invalid JSON type java.lang.String,
> expected Map
> at
> org.apache.solr.schema.JsonPreAnalyzedParser.parse(JsonPreAnalyzedParser.java:86)
> at
> org.apache.solr.schema.PreAnalyzedField$PreAnalyzedTokenizer.decodeInput(PreAnalyzedField.java:345)
> at
> org.apache.solr.schema.PreAnalyzedField$PreAnalyzedTokenizer.access$000(PreAnalyzedField.java:280)
> at
> org.apache.solr.schema.PreAnalyzedField$PreAnalyzedAnalyzer$1.setReader(PreAnalyzedField.java:375)
> at org.apache.lucene.analysis.Analyzer.tokenStream(Analyzer.java:202)
> at
> org.apache.lucene.search.uhighlight.AnalysisOffsetStrategy.tokenStream(AnalysisOffsetStrategy.java:58)
> at
> org.apache.lucene.search.uhighlight.MemoryIndexOffsetStrategy.getOffsetsEnums(MemoryIndexOffsetStrategy.java:106)
> ... 37 more
>

>  I am setting up lot of fields (fq, score, highlight,etc) then put it into
> solrquery.
>
> On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 11:22 AM, Selvam Raman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> When i am firing query it returns the doc as expected. (Example:
>> q=synthesis)
>>
>> I am facing the problem when i include wildcard character in the query.
>> (Example: q=synthesi*)
>>

>> org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient$RemoteSolrException:
>> Error from server at http://localhost:8983/solr/Metadata2:
>> org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException:
>>
>> No live SolrServers available to handle this request:[/solr/Metadata2_
>> shard1_replica1,
>>   solr/Metadata2_shard2_replica2,
>>   solr/Metadata2_shard1_replica2]
>>
>> --
>> Selvam Raman
>> "லஞ்சம் தவிர்த்து நெஞ்சம் நிமிர்த்து"

> Selvam Raman
> "லஞ்சம் தவிர்த்து நெஞ்சம் நிமிர்த்து"

Re: No Live SolrServer available to handle this request

Selvam Raman
Yes. you are right. we are using preanalyzed field and that causing the
problem.
The actual problem is preanalyzed with highlight option. if i disable
highlight option it works fine. Please let me know if there is work around
to solve it.

Selvam Raman
"லஞ்சம் தவிர்த்து நெஞ்சம் நிமிர்த்து"

Re: No Live SolrServer available to handle this request

sarowe
Hi Selvam,

This sounds like it may be a bug - could you please create a JIRA?  (See <https://wiki.apache.org/solr/HowToContribute#JIRA_tips_.28our_issue.2Fbug_tracker.29> for more info.)

Steve