Nutch 2 / Eclipse on windows hbase on linux

Nutch 2 / Eclipse on windows hbase on linux

d.kumar@technisat.de
Hey,

I'm still at the development phase in our crawling project, a whole lot were are looking for is missing in nutch, e.g. parsing meta property (I know meta name is working).
So I would like to use eclipse to develop / extend plugins.
As we are on windows I really don't want to use cygwin for the hbase database. Is there a way to use the hbase, database we are currently using on one of our linux servers, on windows in eclipse?

Thanks

David