Nutch Cannot Find Indexed Pages?

victor_emailbox
Hi,
  I followed all the steps in the 0.8 tutorial except that I have only 2 urls in the crawling list.   When I do a search in Nutch in my browser, it can't find anything as if it doesn't have anything in the db or index.  Does anyone know why?
Thanks.

Re: Nutch Cannot Find Indexed Pages?

victor_emailbox
Can anyone help?
Thanks.

victor_emailbox wrote
Hi,
  I followed all the steps in the 0.8 tutorial except that I have only 2 urls in the crawling list.   When I do a search in Nutch in my browser, it can't find anything as if it doesn't have anything in the db or index.  Does anyone know why?
Thanks.

Re: Nutch Cannot Find Indexed Pages?

Dennis Kubes
Does it not have anything in the database or are there entries in the
index but nothing is being returned by the search?

Dennis