Nutch automatically deleting sites from search results

Nutch automatically deleting sites from search results

Rajasekar Karthik
Hi,
I am currently using nutch-0.7.2. I found the following to be confusing -
for certain queries - nutch seems to be deleting results for certain sites from the search results - I could see it doing it in catalina.out file

I issued a <query> just once and I get this in the catalina.out

INFO: re-searching for 40 raw hits, query: <query> -site:"<site>"
INFO: re-searching for 80 raw hits, query: <query> -site:"<site1>" -site:"<site2>" -site:"<site3>" -site:"<site4>"

<query>, <site1>, <site2> ... has values which I cannot release to the public

Very curious to know a solution... :-)