Nutch folder configuration

Armel T. Nene-2
Hi all,

I want to configure Nutch so that I can have various folders such as: conf,
crawldb and index stored on different drive. So far, it keeps on giving me
the following error:

ERROR mapred.JobClient: Input directory C:/omittted/omitted/testcrawl/urls
in local is invalid. Is Nutch always looking for folders in its current
directory? I am also writing a java client to be able to launch Nutch
without the script so that it can be wrapped as Windows services. I am
having problem with Nutch classpath, can you wise me up on that issue too.
But first how can let Nutch know that the folders are stored in different
location. The settings for the folders are loaded from a property file and
the values are passed to Generator, Injector, Fetcher and Indexer but stills
has problem with it. I am looking forward to good tip on this.

Armel

RE: Nutch folder configuration

Armel T. Nene-2
Also can Nutch be run as a Windows services. Let me know so that I don't
waste my time trying to code something that won't work.