Only term frequencies

manjula wijewickrema
Hi,

I have a document collection with hundreds of documents. I need to do know
the term frequency for a given query term in each document. I know that
'hit.score' will give me the Lucene score for each document (and it
includes term frequency as well). But I need to call only term frequencies
in each document. How can I do this?

I highly appreciate your kind response.

Re: Only term frequencies

Erick Erickson
See "termfreq" in the function query section of the reference guide.

Best,
Erick