PMC Additions

Grant Ingersoll-2
I'm pleased to announce the addition of Simon Willnauer and Koji Sekiguchi to the Lucene PMC.  Both Simon and Koji have been long time contributors/committers to both Lucene and Solr.

Congrats!

-Grant

Re: PMC Additions

Michael McCandless-2
Welcome Simon and Koji!

Mike

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 7:30 AM, Grant Ingersoll <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce the addition of Simon Willnauer and Koji Sekiguchi to the Lucene PMC.  Both Simon and Koji have been long time contributors/committers to both Lucene and Solr.
>
> Congrats!
>
> -Grant

Re: PMC Additions

Robert Muir
On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 7:30 AM, Grant Ingersoll <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce the addition of Simon Willnauer and Koji Sekiguchi to the Lucene PMC.  Both Simon and Koji have been long time contributors/committers to both Lucene and Solr.

Congratulations!

RE: PMC Additions

Uwe Schindler
Congrats!

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de
> I'm pleased to announce the addition of Simon Willnauer and Koji Sekiguchi
> the Lucene PMC.  Both Simon and Koji have been long time
> contributors/committers to both Lucene and Solr.
>
> Congrats!
>
> -Grant

Re: PMC Additions

Simon Willnauer
On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 1:30 PM, Grant Ingersoll <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce the addition of Simon Willnauer and Koji Sekiguchi to the Lucene PMC.  Both Simon and Koji have been long time contributors/committers to both Lucene and Solr.
>
> Congrats!

Thank you very much!

Simon