Pagination with Parallel SQL Interface

Halim Chaibi
This post was updated on .
Hi,
Does Parallel SQL Interface support pagination (start, rows).
I know that I can limit the result with LIMIT syntax but how can I paginate my results ?

Thank you

Re: Pagination with Parallel SQL Interface

Joel Bernstein
Currently only LIMIT is supported, which I believe is also a limitation of
the Presto SQL parser. As part of the move to the Calcite SQL engine OFFSET
will also be supported.

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/