Problem accessing AdminUiServlet of Solr 4.10 in my Spring app

Problem accessing AdminUiServlet of Solr 4.10 in my Spring app

nbosecker
I've got a web project in a .war that is deployed on Tomcat. Inside that, I've got a Solr .war with an instance of Solr 4.10.4 running. Everything works fine as far as indexing/searching, but I can't access the Solr Admin UI page, and I've tried everything.

I use Spring in the application, so I've registered both the AdminUIServlet and Zookeeper Servlet like this:
ServletRegistrationBean srb = new ServletRegistrationBean();
srb.setServlet(new LoadAdminUiServlet());
srb.setUrlMappings(Arrays.asList("/admin.html"));
return srb;
ServletRegistrationBean srb = new ServletRegistrationBean();
srb.setServlet(new ZookeeperInfoServlet());
srb.setUrlMappings(Arrays.asList("/zookeeper.jsp", "/zookeeper"));
return srb;

I start up Tomcat, I see the mapping info logged:
INFO  ServletRegistrationBean        - Mapping servlet: 'loadAdminUiServlet' to [/admin.html]
INFO  ServletRegistrationBean        - Mapping servlet: 'zookeeperInfoServlet' to [/zookeeper.jsp, /zookeeper]

I go to the browser and try accessing /myapp/zookeeper.jsp and I get a valid error (I'm not using zookeeper):
{  "status":404,
  "error":"Zookeeper is not configured for this Solr Core. Please try connecting to an alternate zookeeper address."}

Now I try /admin.html and I get this:
{"timestamp":1500074845890,"status":404,"error":"Not Found","message":"No message available","path":"/myapp/admin.html"}

This should be simple, but I'm missing something obvious. I can access /admin/cores which returns valid JSON about my setup, but that is configured from solr.xml and not via Spring infrastructure. I should mention that all of this setup worked before I migrated to Spring, and I used web.xml to setup the servlets.

Any ideas?