Query to obtain count of term vocabulary

Query to obtain count of term vocabulary

Reth RM
Dear Solr-User Group,

   Can you please suggest me API to query the *count* of total term
vocabulary in a given shard index for specified field? For example, in the
reference image click here
<https://nlp.stanford.edu/IR-book/html/htmledition/img54.png>, count of
total terms in the "terms" column on the left hand side.

Thank you.

Re: Query to obtain count of term vocabulary

Mikhail Khludnev-2
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/6_6/the-terms-component.html

--
Sincerely yours