Questions about unit test assistant TestHarness

Questions about unit test assistant TestHarness

Lance Norskog-2
Hi-

Is anybody using the unit test assistant class TestHarness in Solr 1.2?  I'm
trying to use it in Eclipse and found a few problems with classloading.
These might be a quirk of using it with Eclipse. I also found a bug in the
commit() function where '(Object)' should be '(Object[])'.

Are all of these problems fixed in the Solr 1.3 trunk? Should I just grab
whatever's there and use them with 1.2?

Thanks,

Lance Norskog

Re: Questions about unit test assistant TestHarness

Ryan McKinley
What error are you getting exactly?

Do you only get the error running from eclipse, or do you also get it
running from ant?

The TestHarness class is used in almost all the tests, so 'yes', it is
ues with solr 1.2.

ryan