RE: Synonyms ...

Ziv Gome
You are free to take a look at the thread about synonym query from mars,
initiated by Andrew Schetinin and myself. This code (suggestion) tries
to handle synonym as a query expansion, rather than injection at
indexing time, while fix the problems a simple expansion creates (mainly
results of IDF).

Full details can be found at:
[hidden email]%3e

BTW, for reply please use ziv.gome_gmail_com (replace "_" where
appropriate)

Ziv Gome