RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Nutch 1.15 RC#1

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Nutch 1.15 RC#1

Markus Jelsma-2
All tests pass, crawler run fine so far, +1 for 1.15!

Regards,
Markus

[RESULT] was [VOTE] Release Apache Nutch 1.15 RC#1

Sebastian Nagel-2
Hi Folks,

thanks to everyone who was able to review the release candidate!

72 hours have passed, please see below for vote results.

[4] +1 Release this package as Apache Nutch 1.15
   Roannel Fernández Hernández *
   Govind Nitk
   Markus Jelsma *
   Sebastian Nagel *

[0] -1 Do not release this package because ...

* Nutch PMC

The VOTE passes with 3 binding votes from Nutch PMC members.

I'll continue and publish the release packages. Tomorrow, after the
packages have been propagated to all mirrors, I'll send the announcement.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to Nutch and the 1.15 release.

Sebastian