Re: Error connecting to ZooKeeper server

Re: Error connecting to ZooKeeper server

Michael Chen
Thanks for the reply! The firewall is disabled and ZK is running fine per CloudEra Manager.

I might have fixed the problem by including relevant properties (ZK quorum, distributedmode) in the hbase-site.xml and nutch-site.xml... unsure if I should also include other properties/settings...?

Thanks,
Michael