Re: Hello, Need help regarding the learning to rank

Re: Hello, Need help regarding the learning to rank

Ted Dunning
Akshay,

You may not have received this response from Ishan. The suggestion is to
ask on the [hidden email] email list. You may want to subscribe to
this mailing list before asking so that you can see the replies.

Archives of various Apache mailing lists can be found at
https://lists.apache.org/

Good luck with your question!

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 9:55 PM Ishan Chattopadhyaya <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Check in solr-users mailing list, please.
>
> On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 7:35 PM, Akshay Patil <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am student. for my master thesis I am working on the Learning To rank.
> > As I did research on it. I found solution provided by the Bloomberg. But
> > would like to ask. With the example that you have provided It always
> shows
> > the error of Bad Request.
> >
> > Do you have running example of it. So i can adapt it to my application.
> >
> > I am trying to use the example that you have provided in github.
> >
> > core :- techproducts
> > traning_and_uploading_demo.py
> >
> > It generates the training data. But I am getting the problem in uploading
> > the model. It shows error of bad request (empty request body). please
> help
> > me out with this problem. So I will be able to adapt it to my
> application.
> >
> > Best Regards !
> >
> > Any help would be appreciated !!!!
> >

> > Akshay

Re: Hello, Need help regarding the learning to rank

Jan Høydahl / Cominvent
The list address is actually [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
See http://lucene.apache.org/solr/community.html#mailing-lists-irc <http://lucene.apache.org/solr/community.html#mailing-lists-irc>
Highly recommended to join, you often get good answers and quick response there!

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

> 13. jul. 2018 kl. 07:19 skrev Ted Dunning <[hidden email]>:
>
> Akshay,
>
> You may not have received this response from Ishan. The suggestion is to
> ask on the [hidden email] email list. You may want to subscribe to
> this mailing list before asking so that you can see the replies.
>
> Archives of various Apache mailing lists can be found at
> https://lists.apache.org/
>
> Good luck with your question!
>
> On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 9:55 PM Ishan Chattopadhyaya <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Check in solr-users mailing list, please.
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 7:35 PM, Akshay Patil <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am student. for my master thesis I am working on the Learning To rank.
>>> As I did research on it. I found solution provided by the Bloomberg. But
>>> would like to ask. With the example that you have provided It always
>> shows
>>> the error of Bad Request.
>>>
>>> Do you have running example of it. So i can adapt it to my application.
>>>
>>> I am trying to use the example that you have provided in github.
>>>
>>> core :- techproducts
>>> traning_and_uploading_demo.py
>>>
>>> It generates the training data. But I am getting the problem in uploading
>>> the model. It shows error of bad request (empty request body). please
>> help
>>> me out with this problem. So I will be able to adapt it to my
>> application.
>>>
>>> Best Regards !
>>>
>>> Any help would be appreciated !!!!
>>>

>>> Akshay

Re: Hello, Need help regarding the learning to rank

Ted Dunning
Jan,

Thanks for correcting my error.