Re: [Nutch Wiki] Update of "RunNutchInEclipse" by UrosG

Re: [Nutch Wiki] Update of "RunNutchInEclipse" by UrosG

Stefan Groschupf
Hi,

> + You may have problems with some imports in parse-mp3 and parse-
> rtf plugins. Because of incompatibility with apache licence they
> were left from sources. You can find it here:
> +
> + http://nutch.cvs.sourceforge.net/nutch/nutch/src/plugin/parse-mp3/
> lib/
> +
> + http://nutch.cvs.sourceforge.net/nutch/nutch/src/plugin/parse-rtf/
> lib/
> +
> + You need to copy jar files into plugin "lib" path and refresh the
> project.

Isn't the mp3 plugin deactivated? I suggest we remove it and put in a
kind of sandbox within the jars. However I think the sandbox have to
be outside of apache.

Stefan

Re: [Nutch Wiki] Update of "RunNutchInEclipse" by UrosG

Uroš Gruber-2
Stefan Groschupf wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> + You may have problems with some imports in parse-mp3 and parse-rtf
>> plugins. Because of incompatibility with apache licence they were
>> left from sources. You can find it here:
>> +
>> + http://nutch.cvs.sourceforge.net/nutch/nutch/src/plugin/parse-mp3/lib/
>> +
>> + http://nutch.cvs.sourceforge.net/nutch/nutch/src/plugin/parse-rtf/lib/
>> +
>> + You need to copy jar files into plugin "lib" path and refresh the
>> project.
>
> Isn't the mp3 plugin deactivated? I suggest we remove it and put in a
> kind of sandbox within the jars. However I think the sandbox have to
> be outside of apache.
>
> Stefan
I just put a note because I have errors in eclipse. I also do not use
those plugins. So if you think it's better this way I can change this.
Sandbox sounds nice. I found that there is a lot of plugins who are not
used often so some kind of moving this out of nutch would be great.

regards

Uros