Re:Retreive Compressed Fields

Sebastin
Hi All,
       I try to store a string Variable as Field.Store.Compress,during search is there any any inbuilt method to uncompress these records else we can go for some other algorithm to retreive these records?

Re: Retreive Compressed Fields

Michael McCandless-2

Compressed fields are automatically uncompressed when you retrieve
them.  You get the original text back.

Mike