Re: Solr Cloud existing shards down after enabling SSL

Re: Solr Cloud existing shards down after enabling SSL

Rakesh Enjala
Please help
*Regards,*
*Rakesh Enjala*

--
*Disclaimer**
**The information contained in this electronic message and
<https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.solix.com&sa=D&source=hangouts&ust=1527924614994000&usg=AFQjCNF6JdJTwnvKO4xgbMJbOjUo4g4hiA>.*

Re: Solr Cloud existing shards down after enabling SSL

Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo
When you generate the keystore, did you include the IP address of both
servers?

Regards,
Edwin