Re: [Solr Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by ErikHatcher

Re: [Solr Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by ErikHatcher

Erik Hatcher
Sorry 'bout that mass FrontPage wiki change.  It was an automated
attempt (via DEVONthink) to pull down the Solr wiki statically, and
it obviously leveraged my web browsers login cookie, since it uses
Safari embedded.  I've reverted it back to the last non-ErikHatcher
change and all should be back to the way it was.

        Erik

Re: [Solr Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by ErikHatcher

Chris Hostetter-3

: Sorry 'bout that mass FrontPage wiki change.  It was an automated
: attempt (via DEVONthink) to pull down the Solr wiki statically, and
: it obviously leveraged my web browsers login cookie, since it uses
: Safari embedded.  I've reverted it back to the last non-ErikHatcher
: change and all should be back to the way it was.

good lord man! ... that will teach me to skim the subjects of all my mail
before reading them in thread order ... i spent a good 30 minutes sifting
through wiki diffs thinking "erik must be moving stuff arround to try and
make it more clear, but i'll be damned if i understand why he's doing it
so haphazardly."

-Hoss