Re: Why is SolrDispatchFilter using 90% of the Time?

Re: Why is SolrDispatchFilter using 90% of the Time?

Aaron Daubman
Hi Stijn,

I have occasionally been seeing similar behavior when profiling one of
our Solr  3.6.1 servers using the similar AppDynamics product. Did you
ever hunt down what was causing this for you or get more info? (I
haven't been able to rule out truncated or filtered call-graphs that
don't show some very-large number of sub-threshold calls... but that
seems implausible)

Always looking to learn more,
     Aaron

Re: Why is SolrDispatchFilter using 90% of the Time?

Yonik Seeley-4
> When I look at the distribution of the Response-time I notice
> 'SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter()' is taking up 90% of the time.

That's pretty much the top-level entry point to Solr (from the servlet
container), so it's normal.

-Yonik
http://lucidworks.com